Call for pricing
Big Season for Feed out gear
We have sold these machines in the High Country where reliability and performance on steep ground are essential.
- All steel construction for strength
- Positive bale rotation by heavy duty chains and slats
- Feeds either side and one side can be dropped down flat if required
- Rear loading fork is placed under bale (not in bale) will pick up and load soft centre or misshapen bales.
- Portal axle for clearance underneath in snow or really wet conditions
- Bales are carried inside wheel lines for stability – even on sloping ground
- All these products are built by a heavy engineering company that specialise in the manufacture of heavy industrial equipment.
All Scannell equipment purchased from us can be purchased with:
- 1/3 deposit
- Balance on monthly payments over 3 years @ 3.9% finance + Doc fee
- Subject to approval