Salford Field Cultivators
- New Tynes are arranged at 4.5” (114mm spacing) creating a finer tilth with each pass.
- Tynes in 6 rows with 26” (660mm) under frame clearance give exceptional trash clearance.
- Wheels running on long walker beams and located in the centre of the cultivator carry the machine over rough ground and provide maximum levelling performance.
- Hydraulic self-levelling frames (standard on all models) ensure headlands are left level.
- Hydraulic depth control adjustable from one central point controls precise cultivator depth over complete width of machine. Depth can be adjusted in fine increments by simply turning an adjustment screw that changes depth of mainframe and wings.
- 3 Row harrow with large 20” x ½” tynes with rake adjuster levels the surface for 14” spiral rollers to run on crushing clods. Rollers have adjustable down pressure to achieve required tilth.
- Harrow roller runs on independent arms allowing contour following independent of cultivator frames.
- Variable tractor drawbar height accommodated with turnbuckle (no bolts to undo)