Why these units are leaders in their field
On a Scannell two or five bale trailing feeder the bale is being rotated by the chain and slat floor it is carried by. The bale can be rotated in either direction. Then feeding is achieved over right hand side by a patented (no wrap) roller or to the left side where the roller s positioned lower and runs 20% faster to deal with hard bale cores or where faster feeding is necessary.
- Will feed chopped bales (because of positive rotation)
- Keeps bales inside wheel lines for stability on slopes
- Both machines self load and will load out of a tube
- 5 Bale will feed fodder beet
- Will last for years with little or no maintenance
For more details or a demonstration phone Murray Cannon 027 485 7378