Polish Heart, Swedish Steel
Unia is a leading producer of agricultural machinery in Eastern Europe with over 130 years of tradition and experience. Unia designs and manufactures one of the largest ranges (700 and growing) of agricultural machines in the world. Unia produces over 25,000 functional and reliable machines annually, exporting to 60 countries – Using the latest technologies and highest quality components Unia give you the peace-of-mind that it’s going to work and it’s going to last!
First ploughs built by Unia were manufactured in 1882. Not a long period later they were building reversible ploughs.
Now they have reversible ploughs of advanced design with:
- Hydraulic variable furrow widths with memory
- Leaf spring release on 4 pivot points allowing movement in both directions
- New Pantograph system between hitch and plough brings the centre of gravity closer to the tractor
- Furrow press available with spiral roller
- Semi-mounted Reversible Ploughs with 6-9 Furrows available