New Workhorse Sola Precision Planters commence work in New Zealand
Paul Wilkins Tractors Limited are importers and distributors of these machines. This season they have gone to work sowing Fodder beet and maize which is sown through the same machine employing a hydraulic adjustable row width from the tractor and suitable seed discs which are easily changed.
One new owner planted 220 hectares of Fodder beet without a hitch on difficult stony terrain. This machine is a 6 row variant Prosem-K seed only with centre presser
Same spec unit was sold to:
“Malcolm Wooding Precision Seeding” at Geraldine who is contract planting maize and fodder beet.
These machines are very good quality and come in a wide range of variants including:
- 6 – 8 rows hydraulically
- Mounted trailing or ‘stacker’ type
- Micro hoppers
- Tractor mount front fertiliser hoppers, distributors and coulters
- Row markers
- Multi-speed gearboxes for easy rate adjustment
- Magnetic closure on seedboxes
- Centre presser wheel
- Use of stainless and powder coat finishing
- Electronic control