Workhorse™ Sola SM1909 working on steep country in Maungati, South Canterbury
New Workhorse™ SM1909 Sola Seed drills available:
- 6 metre working width and folds hydraulically to 3 metre road width
- 2000 Litre seed hopper has weatherproof cover and sieve to collect bag tags etc.
- Monitor with fan tachometer, distributor alarm, hopper seed level and hectare counter
- Two row rear harrow or rear roller/harrow option
- Available with 2 Auxillary small seed/chemical boxes with separate feeds directly into airstream
- Hydraulic row markers for easy driving
- 36 Tynes @ 6” row space
- Tungsten carbide points for long life and long tynes arranged in 5 rows for excellent trash clearance
- 3 point linkage mounting enables straight runs even on steep hills and keeps pricing low. Gets twice the productivity with the 6 metre working width for little more than some 3 metre seed drills.
- Trials last year established that the air seeding unit places seed (especially Kale) at very even spacing in the row. 1909 sows directly or into cultivated soil.
- New stock arriving 6 metre