- Vertical shanks will not pull up bottom material into your valuable top soil
- Pyramid shaped points have no secondary pan creating wings. Achieve the perfect shatter
- Coulters available to cut in front of shanks for grass ground.
- Large diameter rear roller for reconsolidation
- Shanks protected from wear by large wrap around replaceable shin
- Clever ripple plate adjustable wheels can be fitted for cultivated ground
- Made in Australia by the people who made the chisel plough that had such extraordinary long life.
- New manufacturing process and good exchange rate have combined to lower the pricing.
- Demonstration units in stock
- Owner recommendations available
For more information on Yeoman Plows please visit their website.
New “Tickle Pot” Seeders on Yeomans Plow has arrived.
These units can be fitted to all of Yeomans Plows.
While being used to Aerate pasture compacted by cow hoof marks seed is sown on the area ripped behind the shank and then pressed in by the rear roller.